Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri's [where]: Parliament will be completed six important laws before the legislative recess

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jubouri's [where]: Parliament will be completed six important laws before the legislative recess  Empty Jubouri's [where]: Parliament will be completed six important laws before the legislative recess

Post by day dreamer Sat 25 Apr 2015, 8:23 am

Jubouri's [where]: Parliament will be completed six important laws before the legislative recess
    [ltr]2015/4/25 14:40[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    The president of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the separation of the legislative parliament, which has been extended will see the completion of six draft laws, notably the legal National Guard and the Federal Court.

Jubouri said told all of Iraq [where], "There is some legislation needs to extend to separate Parliamentary", noting that "he will be the completion of six draft laws during the parliamentary, the current ones of the Federal Court Act, and the National Guard, and the law of parties, as well as the Law of Treaties, and others. "

He said al-Jubouri, "will also be put up the issue of justice and the law, although there are some shenanigans around him, but he will present to see the difference between the political parties circle points." 

Jubouri was announced today, in his speech during a memorial ceremony held office head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, in Baghdad today at the 12th anniversary of the martyrdom of Mr. Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the extension of the separation of the legislative parliament, to approve a series of important laws. "
    It is said that, the House of Representatives, postponed in 28 of last March, the first reading of the law, justice and accountability ban until further notice Baath political differences Holh.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 4:59 pm