Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Investment Law Is likely To Be approved During The Current Legislative Term

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Investment Law Is likely To Be approved During The Current Legislative Term Empty The Investment Law Is likely To Be approved During The Current Legislative Term

Post by Proven Thu 07 May 2015, 4:08 pm

The Investment Law Is likely To Be approved During The Current Legislative Term

06/05/2015 10:19

BAGHDAD / NINA / Deputy Chairman of the parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment, Harith al-Harthy guessed approval of the investment law by majority during the current legislative term.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "we regret the delay in forming the investment law after the second reading, adding that "there are simple notes and change with some of the points, and will be reprinted that does not affect the law."

Harthy said that "the most important positives points in the law that we're working on is the issue of the single window, the staying of investors and the full government support and overcome the obstacles in front of them," noting: "The law, after approving it, will be a strong impetus for the investment process ."

The House of Representatives ended in 28 of last month, the second reading of the draft law of the Second Amendment to the Investment Law No. (13) For the year 2006. / end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:38 pm