Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis

dizzydee
    dizzydee

World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis Empty World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis

Post by dizzydee Fri 08 May 2015, 2:32 pm

May 8, 2015

World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis

The World Bank said it would provide a loan to Iraq, repaid over 35 years, at an interest rate of up to 1.5% and expected to contribute to the loan with the help of Iraq in the current financial crisis.

He said the World Bank for the Middle East and Asia adviser, charitable Shban, "The World Bank seeks to help Iraq in its current crisis, which caused big losses to him, hoping that the bank provides loans that will be of great financial and economic interest."

"The bank is considering providing a loan for Iraq, are repaid in 35 years, with an additional five years with interest to allow up to only 1.5%, making it one of concessional loans, in terms of the conditions and facilities compared to what provided by banks and private institutions."

He pointed out that "the loan will be devoted to the reconstruction and provision of services to the liberated areas, and encourage investors to work in Iraq after the availability of those loans, expected to be the launch of this loan by next July and father."

Shban confirmed that the loan would help Iraq to cross its financial crisis this year and the next two years that can be played by and recover a record time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis Empty Re: World Bank: Iraq will exceed its financial crisis

Post by Neno Fri 08 May 2015, 5:20 pm

Repaid over 35 years....lol, guess they want their stamp licked...

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:38 pm