Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari to discuss with the President of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations opening Iraq to the wor

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jaafari to discuss with the President of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations opening Iraq to the wor Empty Jaafari to discuss with the President of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations opening Iraq to the wor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 24 May 2015, 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History of edits:: 24/05/2015 nine fifteen 

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, received in his office in Baghdad Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives Hassan Chuird, and discussed with him the openness of Iraq to the world and its reflection on security and stability.

Statement of the Office Jaafari received by the agency {Euphrates News} today and said that "the meeting discussed the overall current events in the security arena, and political, and openness witnessed Iraqi relations with various countries of the world." 
    "The two sides stressed the need for concerted efforts by the Foreign Ministry, embassies Iraqi in all countries of the world, and the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives for the return of Iraq to its place among the countries of the world, pointing out that the consolidation of relations is reflected in the stability of the security situation, and the political and supports Iraq's economy ".anthy

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:01 pm