Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq Empty Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq

Post by Lobo Tue 14 Jul 2015, 1:45 pm

07/14/2015 17:37
    Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interest of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP from the National Alliance Hashim al-Musawi, Tuesday, that the nuclear deal between Iran and major powers will pour the interests of Iraq .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: MP from the National Alliance Hashim al-Musawi, Tuesday, that the nuclear deal between Iran and major powers will pour the interests of Iraq and it will reflect positively, noting that the agreement will contribute to the stability of the region and solve most of its problems .
    Moussawi said in a statement followed the "obelisk", that "the nuclear deal if it is applied according to the image presented in the media and accomplished fully without setbacks, it comes the interests of Iraq and the Middle East will contribute to the stability of the region ".
    Al-Moussawi said that "This agreement will lead to solving most of the problems of the region and also reflected positively on Iraq," noting that "the agreement will help understanding between the United States and Western powers and Iran in several areas . "
    The Iranian diplomat said on Tuesday that Iran and the six major powers reached a historic nuclear deal will ease sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbing its nuclear program .
    And a spokeswoman for the European Union, on Tuesday, that Iran's foreign ministers of the six major powers would hold a ministerial meeting on nuclear talks (0830 GMT) at UN headquarters in Vienna, followed by a press conference .
    Iran and the six powers and conducting diplomatic negotiations at the ministerial level for more than two weeks to resolve the ongoing nuclear dispute 12 years ago.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq Empty Re: Deputy: the nuclear deal hurt the interests of Iraq

Post by weslin3 Tue 14 Jul 2015, 6:55 pm

Seems like to me this article is stating that the Iran deal will be positive for Iraq.

Al-Moussawi said that "This agreement will lead to solving most of the problems of the region and also reflected positively on Iraq," noting that "the agreement will help understanding between the United States and Western powers and Iran in several areas . "

But the headline says hurt the interest of Iraq. So which is it? Hurt or helps?

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:09 am