Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: China Visit Abadi waiting for an agreement with the three investment companies

Lobo
    Lobo

Rubaie: China Visit Abadi waiting for an agreement with the three investment companies Empty Rubaie: China Visit Abadi waiting for an agreement with the three investment companies

Post by Lobo Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:00 pm

Rubaie: China Visit Abadi waiting for an agreement with the three investment companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author: mu Editor: sz reporter: st

08/23/2015 14:40

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad announced MP for the coalition of state law Rubaie, Sunday, that China is waiting to visit the Prime Minister Rubaie of the agreement on the entry of three companies to invest in Iraq, noting that the companies expressed their willingness to invest in the country. Rubaie said for "tomorrow Press" , "The parliamentary delegation visited the Chinese capital Beijing and met with company (age ABC), Inc. (CNOOC), Inc. (Sino Pak), for the purpose of negotiating the entry of investment projects in the province of Baghdad, South and Central provinces." He added that "the three companies expressed full readiness the entry of a strategic partner economist at the service and oil projects, "pointing out that" the delegation to expect a great visit by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the capital Beijing for the purpose of the agreement with those companies and entry of investment in oil fields and infrastructure projects in order to support Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:35 pm