Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
mochasmom
Proven
7 posters

Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months Empty Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months

Post by Proven Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:39 am

[ltr]Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months

[/ltr]
    [ltr]07/09/2015 12:07 | Number of Views: 946
     font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Press direction / follow-up

Said Saad al-Hadithi, spokesman for the prime minister's office said Haider al-Abadi, Monday, determine the time limits for the completion of the first package of reforms has these ceilings ranging from one to six months for the completion of most of the paragraphs contained in the paper reforms.
    A newborn in a press statement followed the "direction Press" today that "set time limits for the first reform package ranging ceilings between one month and six months; for the completion of most of the paragraphs contained in the first package, approved by the Cabinet and approved by the Parliament and of which the development of a new system of salaries and review the upper limit of the pension administrators' salaries. "
    "The reforms approved the formation of a committee to develop criteria for evaluating the performance of ministries and be subject to accountability and also was identified one month for that."
    He pointed to "the formation of a committee to develop criteria for the selection of the leaders of the state on the general managers level and their grade and they will also be subjected a large number of officials in the state of these titles to these conditions, and will alternate names nomination who do not apply the terms and presenting them to the Council of Ministers and then forwarded to the House of Representatives and this paragraph has taken perhaps the time limit which is the highest six months on the grounds that there are 4000 degree, especially in Iraq. "
    The supreme religious authority confirmed the words of its representative Mr. Ahmed net during his Friday sermon that reform in various state organs and institutions is understood by everyone and recognized by everyone as well, everyone knows and acknowledges that the many problems of our people and our country as a result of the worsening corruption in more than a decade , these problems can not be exceeded and lifting the suffering of the citizens only through real reform is widely used in all fields.
    He noted that "not enough to tone officials with our calls for reform and Aaaduha rhetorically and in the media, but they have to work hard and contribute effectively to achieve reform on the ground, both the place and location, be sure that any official, whatever its location, and legal powers; for Aeetmkn alone , that achieves the required reforms, but must cooperate with others in the various authorities, and therefore it is essential that everyone come together to accomplish this great task, let them know that the solidarity of responsibility borne by all of the key sites of power ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months Empty Re: Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months

Post by mochasmom Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:49 am

This is not good, knowing Iraq, only hope is pressure to join WTO...MAYBE THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS IN ONE MONTH?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months Empty Re: Abadi Office: Time ceilings have been identified for the package of reforms from one to six months

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 8:51 am

So this means More Time?????
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:20 am

Sounds like to me its saying that the paragraph has taken 6 months as in thats how long it took? Maybe?  hum I sure hope thats what they are saying!! 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Sep 2015, 9:22 am

Oh man, does this means I can get to December before the reforms or implemented? Just wonder if their passages will set a RV befor December? Guess I have to wait and see, at least passages of the reforms I believe is and hope is most important.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:00 am

sassy wrote:Sounds like to me its saying that the paragraph has taken 6 months as in thats how long it took? Maybe?  hum I sure hope thats what they are saying!! 
    Wish that would be true... Sassy! And it could be!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:03 am

Neno wrote:Oh man, does this means I can get to December before the reforms or implemented? Just wonder if their passages will set a RV befor December? Guess I have to wait and see, at least passages of the reforms I believe is and hope is most important.
    Who knows Neno? I know that I don't. lol!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:04 am

Duck?????
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:25 am

weslin3 wrote:
    Neno wrote:Oh man, does this means I can get to December before the reforms or implemented? Just wonder if their passages will set a RV befor December? Guess I have to wait and see, at least passages of the reforms I believe is and hope is most important.
    Who knows Neno? I know that I don't. lol!
    Yes who knows but PASSING is my point as that's what the quack has being saying to you guys. Implementing the PASSING reforms wasn't the issue is the other point was trying to make clear to you is how I understand it.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:50 am

Neno wrote:
    Yes who knows but PASSING is my point as that's what the quack has being saying to you guys. Implementing the PASSING reforms wasn't the issue is the other point was trying to make clear to you is how I understand it.

Good point of highlighting the difference between implementation and passing reforms.  

Obviously, if implementation will occur within 1 to 6 months, passing should precede.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:08 pm