Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office  Empty Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office

Post by day dreamer Wed 02 Dec 2015, 10:18 pm

Wednesday 02 December 2015 - 11:11
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] According to a statement to the media office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Wednesday that al-Abadi decided the dismissal of the Minister of Trade Mohammed Alexanzan Mlas from office.

Media Office said in a statement, said that al-Abadi "decided to terminate the Minister of Commerce Mlas Mohammed Alexanzan tasks, based on the requirements of the public interest and in accordance with the Constitution and the lack of Mbacherth his duties as minister of commerce for more than a month it has been decided considered to have resigned from his job."
    [/ltr]

sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office  Empty Re: Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office

Post by sassy Thu 03 Dec 2015, 6:48 am

Wow, Abadi is definitely cleaning house!  thumbs
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office  Empty Re: Abadi sack Iraqi Trade Minister from office

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 8:57 am

It's nice to see this government coming together, but my interests have shifted solely to them getting their financial business in order.  We have been looking for signs or triggers to get this thing set off, but nothing or no one seems to be the right fix.  GREAT...they are getting their house in order, but we know that can never fully happen until they start taking care of their people, destroying Da'ash, and most of all getting their currency established, which is OUR primary goal for us and them.  I'm a logical man, but I feel they fear what will became of their country once it becomes one of, if not, the richest in the world.  Forgive my rant, but it was due.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:24 am