Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two days after severing ties .. Arabia confirms the possibility of her return with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two days after severing ties .. Arabia confirms the possibility of her return with Iran  Empty Two days after severing ties .. Arabia confirms the possibility of her return with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 2:46 pm

Two days after severing ties .. Arabia confirms the possibility of her return with Iran 

1/5/16

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: CE, a
    The Saudi ambassador to the United Nations Abdullah laboratory, Tuesday, that his country will restore diplomatic relations with Iran when Tehran stop interfering in the affairs of other countries.
    Asked by reporters Saudi ambassador after a meeting of the Security Council requested by Saudi Arabia over allegations the attack on its embassy in Iran, about the things that can make the Kingdom reconsider relations with Iran, he said: "Something very simple, to stop Iran, and stop interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, including the affairs of our country. "
    "If we did this, of course, we will have normal relations with Iran ... We were not born enemies by nature to Iran."
    He pointed out that "the crisis with Iran will not have an impact on peace efforts in Syria and Yemen, and that Riyadh will not cross the coming peace talks on Syria."
    The Sudanese president announced, on Monday, for the expulsion of Ambassador Allaarani of Khartoum, while confirming its solidarity with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with the Kingdom of Bahrain decided earlier, the severance of diplomatic relations with Iran, the Iranian mission and gave 48 hours to leave Manama, also decided to close its diplomatic mission in Tehran.
    The move comes in the wake of the Saudi foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, cut his country's diplomatic relations with Iran, as called for diplomats to leave within 48 hours, against the backdrop of rising tensions with Tehran as a result of its position on the execution of dissident cleric Nimr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:43 pm