Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank confirms the continuation of selling the dollar in response to the needs of the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank confirms the continuation of selling the dollar in response to the needs of the market Empty Central Bank confirms the continuation of selling the dollar in response to the needs of the market

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jan 2016, 11:07 am

[size=32]Central Bank confirms the continuation of selling the dollar in response to the needs of the market

2 December / January 2016 13
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Light News / Baghdad

The central bank said Astmrah the sale of foreign currency (US dollar) to meet the needs of the market, denying rumors of a lack of liquidity or stop selling the dollar operations.

The bank said in a statement: "Light News" received a copy of it today, "observed during the past few days by some of the speculators and other abusive exploitation of the statements of some officials and politicians and otherwise manipulating exchange rates in the domestic market and most recently".

They also "who broke into the Central Bank in Haiathm or that there is a lack of liquidity or to stop the sell the dollar."

Stressing exile "those rumors and news baseless altogether," he asserts, "continue to work window sell the currency and meet the needs of the market in the light of the strength of the dollar reserves of foreign currency."

He urged the Bank to "citizens and the media pay attention to those tendentious rumors, which aims to confusion and confuse the Iraqi market within the campaign waged by enemies to our dear country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:19 pm