Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Bank outlets for selling foreign currency continue to work by selling the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Bank outlets for selling foreign currency continue to work by selling the dollar Empty Central Bank: Bank outlets for selling foreign currency continue to work by selling the dollar

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 4:21 am

Central Bank: Bank outlets for selling foreign currency continue to work by selling the dollar
    • Time: 02/14/2023 16:53:48

• Read: 3,874 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq called today, Tuesday, for citizens who intend to travel to "countries that are allowed to deal in the currency of the US dollar" to go to sales outlets in banks, exchange companies and mediation companies to buy and sell foreign currencies authorized to buy the dollar at the specified official rate.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And the Central Bank noted, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that: “The sale of the dollar will take place according to the instructions and controls of the Central Bank of Iraq,” stressing that “in the event that any of the banks or companies refuse to sell at the official price, contact the two numbers (07809224663). ) or (07853330555) to file a complaint against the party that refuses to do so.
    It is noteworthy that the outlets of banks for the sale of foreign currency continue to work by selling the dollar in accordance with the instructions and controls of the Central Bank of Iraq, which launched earlier a package of measures that contribute to the stability of the foreign currency market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:50 am