Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Industrial countries pledged to support the reconstruction of Iraq and its in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Industrial countries pledged to support the reconstruction of Iraq and its in Empty Parliamentary Economy: Industrial countries pledged to support the reconstruction of Iraq and its in

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jan 2016, 5:01 am

Parliamentary Economy: Industrial countries pledged to support the reconstruction of Iraq and its infrastructure

Since 01.26.2016 at 12:36 (GMT Baghdad)

Special - scales News

The Commission on the economy and investment representative, on Tuesday, that the participation of the prime minister at the Davos forum have had a positive economic role of conciliator and to provide support for the Iraqi economy in light of the crisis faced by the drop in oil prices.

The committee member said Harith al-Harthy's / scales News /, that "to meet Prime Minister personalities coming and delegations from industrial countries resulted in pledges full support and the support of Iraq in order to lift the economic situation, which is going through, as they pledged to build infrastructure and reconstruction of areas devastated by Daash terrorist. "

He said Al-Harthy, "This major countries satisfy one to add a foothold in its territory, therefore the results will be positive for Iraq terms of investment, where everyone contestants on goods and natural resources that we have, so it is in their interest to provide this help and build a good economic relations with us."

The Abadi participated in the work of the Davos Economic Forum in Switzerland, more than 2,500 of the most important decision-makers in the world's heads of state and government as well as ministers and owners of companies, including Iraq. It ended 29/38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:37 pm