Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning project opens tomorrow Alfdaoa communication system with its departments in the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning project opens tomorrow Alfdaoa communication system with its departments in the provinces Empty Planning project opens tomorrow Alfdaoa communication system with its departments in the provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

The Ministry of Planning announced on Thursday it plans to open a project Alfdaoa communication system with its departments in the provinces.
    He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement the economy News received a copy of it, he was "in the presence of Minister of Planning and Salman al-Jumaili and representatives of the three presidencies and the Supreme Judicial Council and the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and a number of provinces, will be tomorrow the opening of the project communication system Alfdaoa between the Ministry of Planning Center and formations in the provinces in the framework of the transition to e-government. "

He pointed out that "the opening ceremony will be held tomorrow at the headquarters of the Ministry of Planning," calling "the media to cover the event

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 1:27 pm