Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tut: The government blind us to file US troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tut: The government blind us to file US troops in Iraq Empty Tut: The government blind us to file US troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 6:32 am

[ltr]Tut: The government blind us to file US troops in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 02/04/2016 12:32 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Iskandar and berries, on Thursday, said the government did not inform the Commission on the entry of 5,000 US troops to Iraq under the pretext of security forces training, inter-we can not know how many are inside Iraq of US troops.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And announced the US Department of Defense Pentagon, the United States increased the size of its force in Iraq to 3,870 soldiers to strengthen the training and providing advice and guidance to Iraqi forces in their war against the state regulation tasks.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Tut's / balances News /, that "information that indicates the entry of 3,870 US troops to Iraq is not accurate and is not close to reality."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the entry of those forces have not been discussed in the parliament," noting that "there is a statement to inform the Prime Minister about the entry of more than 5,000 US and foreign adviser belonging to the Coalition entered Iraq under the pretext of training the security forces and counseling."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The committee was not aware of the number of troops that have entered so far," revealing that "the government did not take the approval of the Commission on this matter."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi confirmed, earlier, the US special force that will reach Iraq coordinated with Baghdad, while noting that there is a coordinated event with Washington to send a special force "limited in number." End quote 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 11:05 am