Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: The government spent 630 billion dinars for farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: The government spent 630 billion dinars for farmers Empty Economic parliamentary: The government spent 630 billion dinars for farmers

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 am

[ltr]Economic parliamentary: The government spent 630 billion dinars for farmers[/ltr]

Since 02/07/2016 20:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Accused member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Sunday, the government of the peasants in the Kurdistan region allocations Exchange 2015 and disbursed to farmers in the center and south, while showed that the government spent 630 billion dinars, out of more than 3 trillion dinars allocations for 2015.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Najiba's / balances News /, that "the government spent peasants dues for 2015 in the central and southern governorates at the time did not happen until Alan dues peasants of the region."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said a member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, that "the total amount of money allocated to farmers as receivables in 2015 amounted to more than 3 trillion dinars, while the government had not acted only 630 billion dinars."[/ltr]

[ltr]This is "The Ministry of Commerce, earlier, for the extension of the distribution of financial dues to farmers and farmers marketers wheat crop season catalog in 2015 to silo Khan Dhari in Anbar province and silo cycle and for the period from the seventh until the sixteenth of the month of February and for one last time" .anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am