Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council is considering Baghdad Tuesday to impose a new fee on generators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council is considering Baghdad Tuesday to impose a new fee on generators Empty Council is considering Baghdad Tuesday to impose a new fee on generators

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:43 am

[ltr]Council is considering Baghdad Tuesday to impose a new fee on generators[/ltr]

Since 02/07/2016 19:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad provincial council said the decision Farhan Qasim, on Sunday, said the council is considering in its usual on Tuesday to impose a new fee on generators.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kassem said L / balance News /, that "infrastructure project presented by the Council of Ministers" on the infrastructure Order term "part of the agenda of the regular session of the Council's agenda next Tuesday," noting that "the Council will address the discussion of the Education Committee project on appointments."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the decision Baghdad Provincial Council, said that "The Council also will consider a proposal by the Planning Commission and the Committee of oil levy on generators to supplement the state treasury."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This "and select the Baghdad Provincial Council amps equipped price of generators civil six thousand dinars a month this March, vowing to punish violators of the owners of generators" .anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:06 pm