Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Baghdad was preparing to charge for generators and ration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Baghdad was preparing to charge for generators and ration Empty Council Baghdad was preparing to charge for generators and ration

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:39 am

[ltr]Council Baghdad was preparing to charge for generators and ration[/ltr]

Since 02.21.2016 at 11:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the Baghdad Provincial Council, said on Sunday that the deductions that will be imposed on the ration card and the owners of generators through a simple citizens and non-burdened on the shoulders of citizens, adding that it does not exceed the 1000 dinars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said council member on the Keywords for / balances News /, "The deductions that will be determined from the Baghdad provincial council and the owners of generators on the ration card, according to the resolution which will be released later, is saddled with the burden on the citizen."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords, adding that "these deductions exceed simple (thousand dinars)," saying it was "important and necessary, especially at a time when the country is experiencing a financial crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among the Keywords, that "all countries operate according to system resources and deductions, and thus be invested in things other service."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Baghdad provincial council has confirmed that he will vote on three important projects, including the imposition of fees on each card ration indicating that it Ststhsal families through a proxy foodstuffs to be sent then to the provincial council as well as the imposition of fees on private generators that provide electricity citizens.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:53 am