Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran underline the importance of controlling their common border to promote trade exchanged

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran underline the importance of controlling their common border to promote trade exchanged Empty Iraq and Iran underline the importance of controlling their common border to promote trade exchanged

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 pm

[size=32]Iraq and Iran underline the importance of controlling their common border to promote trade exchanged[/size]

23:32:02 2/15/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadconfirmed Iraq, Iran, Monday, on the importance of border control Mpennan that contributes to strengthening their security and the security of the region as well as increasing trade cooperation.The Mehr News MEHR Iranian News Agency, in the news today, I followed (range Press), "the commander of the Iraqi border guards, Lt. Gen. Hamid Abdullah Ibrahim, met on Monday, the commander of the Iranian police force, General Hussein bought, in the capital Tehran," noting that "the two sides discussed the importance of joint trade activities in promoting security the borders of the two countries and regional security. " He Gen. Buy, expressed the hope that" the meeting result with the Iraqi side on the strengthening of border security, "noting that" Iran attaches great importance to strengthening security in Iraq, especially border security, as a vital factor in achieving stability in the two countries and to increase their cooperation. "for his part, the Iraqi border Guard commander, said that" trade between the two countries has brought about positive results, "he returned to" the Iraqi side security priorities still lie in the anti-smuggling with developing the performance of border guards, as well as enhanced the security of the border crossings between the two countries. " It is noteworthy that there are many border crossing points between Iraq and Iran, in the provinces of Basra, Maysan, Wasit, Diyala, as well as the Kurdistan region, and that bilateral trade volume exceeded 14 billion dollars in the past in 2015. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:09 am