Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Snapdragon - Tall spikes of flowers for garden or cutting.

Lobo
    Lobo

Snapdragon - Tall spikes of flowers for garden or cutting. Empty Snapdragon - Tall spikes of flowers for garden or cutting.

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 am

Snapdragon - Tall spikes of flowers for garden or cutting. Snapdragon-600x600
    Tall spikes of flowers for garden or cutting.
    Snapdragon

• Type: Annual
    • Light: Full sun
    • Plant spacing: 12 inches apart
    • Plant size: 18 to 24 inches tall

Snaps are perfect for any flower garden — they add height to containers and make great cut flowers to bring indoors. Pinch off the tip top of each plant when transplanting into the garden to encourage fullness. Snaps grow best in fertile, well-drained soil that is kept evenly moist. Plant in fall in warm climates and in early spring in the rest of the country. Feed with a timed-release fertilizer at planting.
    Snapdragons get their name from the snapping action of each bloom. When you squeeze the sides of the flower, its jaws open and snap shut when you let go. Try it to impress children of all ages!
    Some Bonnie Plants varieties may not be available at your local stores, as we select and sell varieties best suited to the growing conditions in each region.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am