Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who puts the red lines?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who puts the red lines? Empty Who puts the red lines?

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:14 pm

[ltr]Who puts the red lines?[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 16:04 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Alaa al-Khatib[/ltr]
    [ltr]All corrupt red lines, except for the homeland and the citizen, whatever is in my red line only poor funds, and their security and their safety and their lives and their children's future, to corrupt the right to encroach upon the homeland and the citizen whatever he wants and where what he wants and what time he wants, steals as he pleases, there is no red lines prevent him from approaching public money or livelihood of the poor.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Strongly red lines seizing state properties and strongly red lines held accountable for the weak and the strong red lines give themselves legitimacy and employ torturers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As for you, O citizen[/ltr]
    [ltr]Beware of approaching even think or dream of mafia leaders, they are all red lines, do not speak to Mr. or Hajji or leader or Sheikh or professor or Dr. All of these have the red emblem and red immunity.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Every day increases the red lines in our lives, and repeating the phrase members of the mafia is almost everyone keeps them by heart. They (Mr. Sheikh, Dr. Haj, leader ..... red line) to give gang members the right to put the Red Line? From entitles them to prevent us from approaching or criticism and objection, why can we not entitled to stand generally muggers and thieves, and why are the red lines on the map of the country and we are imaginary lines not only our borders death.[/ltr]
    [ltr]For as long as this phrase Othartne[/ltr]
    [ltr]O ye shall point out lines and Tlenoha all you want, if you are drawing lovers Fmarsoa hobbies away from the national scene, the people are the draw red lines and is entitles you Parweitkm, is being punished and you do not you are from accountable, and know that you do not know that our lines Rouge known Sajid feel compelled to each account that you may Tron:[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq's land and people, history and culture of a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dignity of the citizen is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Home security is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]National sovereignty is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Public money is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]The wealth of the nation is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Our future generations a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Breach of trust is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trespassing on state property is a red line[/ltr]
    [ltr]These are our red lines Ohfezoha well Snsmha.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:42 am