Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services intend to amend the Aviation Authority Act to make them independent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services intend to amend the Aviation Authority Act to make them independent Empty Parliamentary services intend to amend the Aviation Authority Act to make them independent

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary services intend to amend the Aviation Authority Act to make them independent

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Committee announced parliamentary services, on Monday, has announced amendment of the Civil Aviation Authority Act independent of the Ministry of Transport to make it, indicating that the authority was independent when theissuance of law in 1974. 
    A member of the Commission, Huda Sajjad, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The Commission parliamentary services recently hosted the head of the civil aviation authority, and discussed with him theintention to amend the fifth law of the civil aviation authority , "noting that" power has been independent under the law No. 148, passed in 1974, but that the amendments made ​​to it to make it a subsidiary of theMinistry of transport. " 
    she added member of a coalition of state law, that " the proposed amendment makes an independent civil Aviation authority financially and morally and administratively by the Ministry of transport." 
    The number of MPs called for the decoder civil Aviation authority of the Ministry of transport link as anindependent authority and has given the management and staff allocations and other Council, returned to power link in the ministry and the minister exclusively, makes them "vulnerable to interference and harassment and auctions."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:51 pm