Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services intend to amend the Civil Aviation Authority Act to make them independent of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services intend to amend the Civil Aviation Authority Act to make them independent of Empty Parliamentary services intend to amend the Civil Aviation Authority Act to make them independent of

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 2:07 pm

[size=32]Parliamentary services intend to amend the Civil Aviation Authority Act to make them independent of transport[/size]

11:04:09 p.m. 29/02/2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - BaghdadCommission announced parliamentary services, on Monday, hasannounced amendment of theCivil Aviation Authority Act independent of the Ministry ofTransport to make it, indicating that the authority was independent when the issuance of law in 1974. A member of the Commission, Huda Sajjad, in aninterview to the(range Press), " TheCommission parliamentary services recently hosted the head of the civil aviation authority, and discussed with him the intention to amend the fifth law of the civil aviation authority , " noting that "power hasbeen independent under the law No. 148, passed in 1974, but that theamendments made ​​to it to make it belonging to theMinistry oftransport. " she said a member of acoalition of state law, that" theproposed amendment makes it an independent civil Aviation authority financially and morally and administratively by the Ministry oftransport. " The number of MPs called for the decoder civil Aviation authority of the Ministry oftransport link as anindependent authority and has given the board ofdirectors and staff allocations and others, returned to power link in theministry and theminister exclusively, makes them "vulnerable to interference and harassment and auctions." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:55 pm