Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Standard amend the classification of the Iraqi economy b / - b / expert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Standard amend the classification of the Iraqi economy b / - b / expert  Empty Standard amend the classification of the Iraqi economy b / - b / expert

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 4:02 am

Standard amend the classification of the Iraqi economy b / - b / expert criticizes this category

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Criticized the expert in economic affairs Raad Twigg give the credit rating agency Standard & Poor 'srecipe / -B / Iraqi economy ,stressing that Iraq is still economically and standing and this trait is not Besalhh. , He said Twigg said " the Iraqi economy despite lower oil revenues as aresult of low global prices and by 80 %, and the difficulty ofadvancement of these prices despite the freeze on the expansion of production by the major producers, the Iraqi economy is highly resistant to survive standing and sedate financial position. " He added , " despite the cessation ofinvestment projects and the state ofausterity in government spending, making the percentage of recession that could reach 50% compared to the buoyant economic situation that existed before the collapse of oil prices, and this reluctance and flexibility shown by the Iraqi economy to make it economical resistant. " He stressed that" the classification of the credit rating agency Standard & Poor 's , the largest agencies in the world, last Friday, Iraq between (+ B-, B any of Iraq 's ability to pay and to meet its obligations in the case of internationally borrowed, but modified this classification on Friday and make it a negative B is not good for theIraqi economy. " the credit rating agency Standard & Poor 's has revised the credit rating of the economy of Iraq B-, after he was named in last Friday between (+ B-, B.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:27 am