Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central" raises banknotes category are AED 200 for the visually impaired

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central" raises banknotes category are AED 200 for the visually impaired Empty Central" raises banknotes category are AED 200 for the visually impaired

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Date:  March 6, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

United Arab Emirates Central Bank raises for trading tomorrow, "Monday" banknote of two hundred dirhams a hostile category printed and added to tactile marks for the visually impaired on the face of the paper.

He announced the bank said in a statement that the banknote include signs touch to facilitate knowledge of paper currency by the visually impaired engraved way-relief engraving consists of this property in a banknote of the 200 category AED lines horizontal double beds, apart space and clear on the edge of the right middle and left of the paper .

It was replaced exact security thread on the current sheet thread safety bold "3mm" variable color "colourshift" behind the banknote printed it / 200 .UAE /.

As has been replaced by silver ink illustrious Ocean slogan State ink colors variable in the top half of the front face of the banknote .. The overall design and other specifications of the banknote will remain as is in thebanknotes currently in circulation. 
    Will banknote banks exchange in accordance with the procedures at Central Bank on cash withdrawal and deposit transactions.

This is a preliminary step the central bank aims to enable people with visual disabilities have access to all banking services just like the rest of the dealers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central" raises banknotes category are AED 200 for the visually impaired Empty Re: Central" raises banknotes category are AED 200 for the visually impaired

Post by duck2000 Sun 06 Mar 2016, 8:13 am

these are dirhams not dinar!

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:40 am