Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know Empty The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Apr 2014, 5:53 am

The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know

08 April 2014 04: 26

Baghdad (Iraq)/Fadel Abbas: the Iraqi currency has experienced in the last edition, adding new icons of small groups was a code (00) in the category "five hundred" and the symbol (0) in the category "250 dinars" circulating among citizens, with all bankers that new addition included in assisting the visually impaired to distinguish them from the rest of the coins, while others went to the codes developed to prevent forgery. Member of the Economic Committee, said Parliamentary Deputy Abd al-Husayn abtan told of "the future" today to add this symbol to the currency is the competence of the Central Bank of Iraq on the process of issuing currency and protection, but at the same time adding new icons within the process of fortifying and protecting the currency from counterfeiting. The Economist said Majid mock of "future" (Sunday) that the Central Bank is the competent authority for issuing currency and protect it from fraud, considering that the new additions in the currency category "500 dinars, 250 dinars" within the Central Bank's policy to protect the currency from counterfeiting and forgery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:39 am