Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi Empty Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:08 pm

Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia

Thursday 10-03-2016 | 10:13:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News US President Barack Obama / she said in a magazine interview published on Thursday that the wars and chaos in the Middle East will not end until you can Saudi Arabia and Iran to coexist together and find a way to achieve the kind of peace.
    Obama told the magazine The Atlantic "competition between the Saudis and Iranians, who helped raise the proxy wars and chaos in Syria, Iraq and Yemen require us to say to our friends as well as to the Iranians that they need to reach an effective way to live together and achieve the kind of cold peace."
    In an interview related to the various foreign policy issues dealt Obama delivered as much of the blame at the Libyan crisis on Washington's European allies. Libya is suffering from anarchy since the 2011 uprising and live a security vacuum and a growing threat from the organization of the Islamic state.
    Obama said, "go back in time and while I ask myself what went wrong there be room for criticism because I was the biggest I have confidence in what was going to do the Europeans later due to the proximity of Libya."
    The Obama administration withdrew US troops from Iraq, but they are having difficulty in dealing with the Middle East turmoil that began years ago with the Arab Spring uprisings.Obama, who is serving his last year in the White House and said that there are limits to the extent to which the United States could go to protect the area.
    "There are countries failed to provide prosperity and opportunity for their people. There are violent and extremist ideology or ideologies disseminated through social media."
    He continued, "There are countries with very little civic habits and thus while totalitarian regimes begin to fall apart, the only organization principles that are to be sectarian."
    With regard to Syria, which suffer from civil war five years ago, Obama defended his decision not to carry out strikes there in 2013 despite concerns about the use of President Bashar al-Assad's chemical weapons. The critics considered that this might have been a missed opportunity to help end the war.
    "For me, I knew that the pressure on the pause button at that moment cost me politically ... I think that in the end this was the right decision."
    He also talked about Russia, which has increased its role in the Middle East through intervention in Syria angered Washington support for Assad, who the United States and other Western countries said it should be left to the judgment.
    With regard to President Vladimir Putin, Obama said they hold business meetings, adding: "It is understood that the development of Russia in total worldwide severely diminished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi Empty Re: Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi

Post by duck2000 Thu 10 Mar 2016, 4:39 pm

LOL he STARTED the wars with his bucket of RED paint!
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi Empty Re: Obama: the end of wars and chaos of the Middle East contingent on peace between Iran and Saudi Arabi

Post by GWT54 Sun 13 Mar 2016, 9:16 pm

Disappearing RED paint at that !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:05 pm