Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Una Oil scandal will not stand when one official

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Una Oil scandal will not stand when one official Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Una Oil scandal will not stand when one official

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 4:34 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Integrity: Una Oil scandal will not stand when one official[/size]
    01/04/2016 11:04 | Number of Views: 733
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    He assured the Parliamentary Integrity Commission member Adel Nouri, said Friday that "Una Oil" for the existence of corruption in the oil contracts scandal will not stand when one official, adding that the committee will refer the file to the judiciary.

Nouri said in an interview that "there are certain mechanisms for tracking open any file corruption before being referred to the courts for a decision or a call from hovering around suspicions," pointing out that "these actions will be followed with the corruption of the oil contracts, which revealed the achievement of an investigative journalist recently File" .
    Nuri added that "if it is proved to the report by the press of information and accusations it is considered a crime of high-caliber investigation, and will not stop at one officer," stressing that "the Commission will refer this file to the judiciary."

The achievement of a survey conducted by the website "Fbervaks Media" and "Haventgon Post" revealed the involvement of the Minister of Higher Education and the current Scientific Research and former Oil Minister Hussein al-Shahristani, the Iraqi officials and other corruption scandal related to oil contracts, to be known as a media scandal "Una Oil."

He called al-Shahristani, on Friday (April 1, 2016), the Iraqi government to open an investigation into this matter, while the student to sue the newspaper that published the investigation in the event of proven non-validity of the information contained therein.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:47 pm