Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit opens annual agricultural exhibition seeks to "productive transformation"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit opens annual agricultural exhibition seeks to "productive transformation" Empty Wasit opens annual agricultural exhibition seeks to "productive transformation"

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2016, 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wasit opens annual agricultural exhibition seeks to "productive transformation"

 Wasit / Jabbar Bjay 

Announced the presidency of the University ofWasit opening of the annual agricultural exhibition in the Faculty of Agriculture, while confirming its quest to "productive transformation" and fill a market need, 
    said University Director of Information, Ala Zoer striation in an interview (range Press), " The College ofAgriculture at the University opened the agricultural exhibition qualitative with the participation of a number of local producers. " 
    He added Zebra," The exhibition included six wings included a display of agricultural products, poultry, dairy production, agricultural mechanization, fertilizers, production of dates, honey, and suites silhouettes production plants and flowering. " 
    He pointed striation that" the College of Agriculture through the establishment of this quality exhibitions strives to be one of the important tributaries of the university through its transformation into a productive college touse the most important scientific and artistic techniques in agriculture , both plant and animal field down for the needs of the local university market. " The University of Wasit had developed independently as a university in 2003 with four colleges with a total of faculties at present 15 colleges between science and humanity are mostly shows the implementation of productivity and scientific depending on the possibilities available to them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:45 pm