Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

105 deputies brought a request for a change of the three presidencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

105 deputies brought a request for a change of the three presidencies Empty 105 deputies brought a request for a change of the three presidencies

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 4:06 pm

105 deputies brought a request for a change of the three presidencies

12/4/2016 17:16 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Oan- Baghdad] 
    parliament session that saw today a request of 105 MPs from different political blocs to vote on the change of the three presidencies.

The MP for the Federation of Iraqi forces , Ahmed al - Jubouri , this morning announced the collection of signatures for the inclusion of the three presidencies of the process of change in government. 

There were three presidencies and the leaders of political blocs in a meeting on Monday evening on the document of national reform, and includes several topics ,including the progress of the political blocs of candidates for a variety of ministerial to Prime Minister and shall have the right to choose names including confirms national partnership to choose who apply the necessary conditions and specifications of efficiency and honesty. 

it was scheduled that the parliament will host on Tuesday , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , which the House of Representatives arrived for resolving new his booth, but did not get around the agreement during his meeting with the presidium of the parliament and the heads of parliamentary blocs, which led to the adjournment of the meeting to next Thursday to give the opportunity for the masses to study and discuss the resumes for new candidates. 

revealed parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] the names of new candidates .they are: 
    1 - The wholesome Osei / Ministry of Construction. 

2. Faleh al - Fayad / Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 

3. Musa Jawad al - Moussawi / Ministry of Higher Education 

4 -ala Abdul - Qader al - Abadi / Ministry of youth. 

5. Jabar Ali / oil Ministry 

6. Yusuf Ali Asadi / Ministry of transport. 

7. Ala Needless to Hussein , the Ministry of Health. 

8. Hassan al - Janabi / Ministry of water supplier 

9. Salah Rashid warrior / Ministry of Electricity 

10. I hope arrows judge / MoE 

11. Wafa Jafar Mahdawi / Ministry of planning 

12. Nizar Nasser Zebra / Ministry of Labour 

13. Umid Ahmed Mohamed / Department of Commerce 

14. Mohammed Jassim Mohammed / Ministry of Justice 

did not include a new menu for the offices of the Ministry of Interior and Aldvaa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:53 pm