Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

The release of 380 inmates during the monthannounced that the Iraqi Corrections Service of the Ministry of Justice, the release of 380 inmates during the month of March. The general director of the Iraqi Corrections Service Hussein , the military said in astatement issued by the Ministry of Justice, and received a "long", a copy of which, " Thenumber of the released released from theministry 's prisons amounted to 380 inmates from Baghdad and the provinces, "adding that" the courts reached 842 inmates number of senders. The announcement Monthly position number of guests released, came, in order to inform thepublic about the continuation of the ministry to accelerate the release of the guests ended their sentences operations mechanism jurisdictions. Khanaqin launches free to support the Peshmerga treatment cardadministration Qaimmqamah Khanaqin launched in Diyala province free treatment card program to support the children of the Peshmerga forces and other segments, including the displaced. the media Khanaqin director Yusuf Ibrahim told a news briefing I followed the "long", " the management of Khanaqin launched aprogram is the first of its kind in Diyala includes the issuance of the treatment and prescription drug free and large segments of the judiciary , including community sons peshmerga who offer great sacrifices in the face of terrorist organizations and to achieve security and stability card ". " the card allows the holder to medical examination free in all clinics therapy civil and laboratories in Khanaqin. " prevent parking tanks and trucks residential neighborhoods of Kirkuk province decided to ban parking and large fuel tanks pregnancy vehicles across alleys and neighborhoods of the city of Kirkuk. The province of Kirkuk , police chief Brig speech Omar Aref, " The governor of Kirkuk , Najm al- Din Karim and head of the security committee held a meeting attended by the province of Kirkuk , police chief and director of police over Kirkuk , Brigadier General Mohammad Tahir , " noting that " the meeting discussed the subject of stopping the tanks and vehicles big load inside branches and streets å the city. " Arif said that " the security committee decided to tighten thejoint security detachments and prevent parking tanks and vehicles pregnancy big inside branches and alleys, especially in the evening times of the night."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]