Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House sitters recognize the legitimacy of the new ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House sitters recognize the legitimacy of the new ministers Empty House sitters recognize the legitimacy of the new ministers

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:55 am

[ltr]House sitters recognize the legitimacy of the new ministers[/ltr]

Since 04.27.2016 at 10:19 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP "Mu'tasim" Harith al-Harthy, Wednesday, for recognition of the legitimacy of the House of Representatives of the protesters the new ministers who have been voting on them, while noting the necessity of a comprehensive change in the government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Al-Harthy's / balances News /, that "the House of Representatives is sitters protesting at the ministerial switch but the goal is to carry out a thorough change, starting from the presidency of parliament and ministers, through the ministries and agencies and the Electoral Commission."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The House of Representatives harmony in terms of ministerial including cabin was out of adjustment," stressing that "the return of Salim al-Jubouri, head of the Parliament of the extent of its potential for dealing with the crisis if he was able to win the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the phenomenon of transforming the protesters to a healthy opposition bloc, where they will be observers of the political process in the House of Representatives and the Minister of State and all the facilities."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives headed by Salim al-Jubouri, a voice, a sack and replace the ministers of health, labor, water resources, electricity and education, while refused to vote on the dismissal and replacement of the ministers of education and foreign affairs, justice and culture. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:26 am