Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens Empty Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 9:16 am

[size=30]Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens[/size]
    08/05/2016 01:49 | Number of Views: 565
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    MP from the Union of National Forces, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, on Sunday, for possession of evidence and documents proving circumvent a number of private banks on citizens.
    He said al-Mashhadani said in a statement, received "direction Press" a copy of it today, "there are many irregularities in the number of private banks have reached in some of the fraud on the citizens," calling on the central bank to "move to redress the poor."
    "We have the files and documents from the banks that implement fraud on the citizens in a number of provinces without the central bank moves any action against it."

He noted that " the coming days will witness the papers submitted to the responsible parties, where we found that there Omer lawsuit issued against a number of branches, but without recovering the rights of citizens." The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens Empty Re: Mashhadani: We have documents confirming scam a number of private banks on citizens

Post by fonz1951 Sun 08 May 2016, 9:25 am

the arab world has always called the u.s. "capitalist pigs" and just looky here.their religion is supposedly all that and yet they screw their own people, just like us!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:50 pm