Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq index recorded decline sixth .. and foreigners are turning to buy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq index recorded decline sixth .. and foreigners are turning to buy Empty Iraq index recorded decline sixth .. and foreigners are turning to buy

Post by Rocky Tue 10 May 2016, 9:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/05/10 | 17:20

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Direct: the general index of the Iraqi market for securities fell by the end of trading on Tuesday for the sixth consecutive session, under pressure from the banking industry shares.

The index fell 0.91%, or 4.84 points, to the level of 529.68 points, including more than three times the losses yesterday.

And influenced by the cursor by pressing the bank stocks led decliners Elaf Islamic most by 7.14%, and the decline of the United Bank by 4.76%.

Came the losses today despite turning foreign investors' transactions for the purchase by the end of the day, the outcome of purchasing $ 220 million dinars.

And Ratft volumes to 3.25 billion shares, valued at 1.2 billion dinars, compared to 1.67 billion shares, valued at 665.41 million dinars last hearing.

Trading was on the shares of 34 companies were 17 of them declined, while modern arrows of animal production prices rose and the Bank of Mansour at rates of 7.5% and 2.33%, respectively, and stabilized the prices of 15 shares at the same previous levels.

Issued shares Bank of Mosul active stocks in terms of trading volume, surpassing the 1.26 billion shares, while trading approached Baghdad shares for drinks from 228.62 million the value of the top stock in terms of value.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:41 pm