Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Links News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Links News Empty Links News

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2016, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Links News

Opening of the first exam center for thedisabled said the Directorate - General for Education Diyala for the first exam center for students with special for the Deaf and Dumb needs in Baquba , in collaboration with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs opening.The Director of Examinations Section in theupbringing of Diyala Maher Alwan favor in apress statement I followed the "long" " thebreeding Diyala Directorate opened its first exam center for people with special needs of the deaf and dumb in a Baquba schools incooperation with the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs in order to accommodate our students in order tocontinue the educational careers." Salih stressed , "it was all basic necessities create within Alamthani thecenter of the for the success of the educational process and the inclusion of all the slides in education and study. " distribution of more than a thousand pieces of residential land announced the Ministry of Construction and Housing , direct and public municipalities, distributed in 1380 a piece of residential land in the city ofKarbala. the ministry statement said that" the municipality free Directorate will start distributing in 1380 apiece of residential land and the slides covered distribution, according to the ministry controls , "noting that" the area of a piece of residential land one of 300 m2. " He added that" slides covered distribution are political prisoners, pensioners, employees, displaced people and migrants and the martyrs of terrorist operations, employees who died from work, civil servants and military , journalists, campaign senior certificates, with special needs, athletes Outstanding, widows, divorcees, wives of the missing, those covered by Article 140, those affected who have lost parts of their bodies in the former regime time, doctors jurisdiction, union members and martyrs politicians. " rework road transport Authority announced Hajj and Umrah in Iraq re -work road transport after the requirement of the Saudi authorities transferred 40% of the Iraqi pilgrims byland. a spokesman for the Authority Hassan Fahad Al- Kanani said in a statement that " the body and because of the imposition of the authorities in Saudi Arabia for Iraq to be a transfer of 40% of the Iraqi pilgrims by mainland, is keen to provide all supplies so in order to provide better services to them. " Kanani said that" the cost of transporting the pilgrims by land less than the cost of air transport, as amounting to 3.9 million dinars, while the pilgrimage atmosphere 4.6 million dinars , " He is referring to the "modern buses where all the amenities are available to create an ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]