Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Consultant Abadi: Total loans will get Iraq amounted to $ 16 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Consultant Abadi: Total loans will get Iraq amounted to $ 16 billion Empty Consultant Abadi: Total loans will get Iraq amounted to $ 16 billion

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2016, 3:42 am

[size=37]Consultant Abadi: Total loans will get Iraq amounted to $ 16 billion[/size]

Amman - Areej narrator
    Detecting the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, on Thursday, for the near Iraq for loans of up to 16 billion dollars over the coming years.
    Saleh said the correspondent (Journal News) on the sidelines of the signing of the loan granted to Iraq agreement by the World Bank in Amman, Jordan, that "Iraq will receive 16 billion dollars after it was expected to get out of (13 to 15) billion, and these numbers are good with the implementation of real reforms program. "
    Salih noted that "Iraq will receive grants from various countries contribute to rebuilding the cities that liberated from al Daash, adding that Iraq will comply with all obligations incurred by him in accordance with the terms of the loan."
    He added that "Iraq will emerge from its crisis financial, although he is still at risk, noting that the government's reform program and international programs and will contribute quickly to save Iraq from its crisis."
    He explained, we desperately need to "sell the loan as a result of the low oil prices in global markets, and increase the rate of expenditure because of the war on the organization Daash."
    Fund predicted in the end issued a report last month that the economic growth recorded in Iraq, 2.9% in 2016, up from 1.9% last year. RJ ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:54 am