Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balutiqh..althagavh parliamentary terminate the membership of the Board of Trustees 5 network, inclu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balutiqh..althagavh parliamentary terminate the membership of the Board of Trustees 5 network, inclu Empty Balutiqh..althagavh parliamentary terminate the membership of the Board of Trustees 5 network, inclu

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]Balutiqh..althagavh parliamentary terminate the membership of the Board of Trustees 5 network, including "Carp"[/ltr]

Since 25/05/2016 19:22 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Committee of Culture and Information, parliamentary, on Wednesday, the dismissal of five members of the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network, including Mohamed Abdul-Jabbar carp Prime mark of the Iraqi network.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / to a document issued by the Committee on Culture, Media and parliamentary addressed to the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network number 233 on the seventeenth of this month, and it says, "a reference to the book of the Board of Trustees issued in April of this year, containing the names of the members of the Board of Trustees of the network and the date both of them link the implementation of the law of the network terminated the functions of the oldest of four members of the board of Trustees after six months from the date of entry into force of the law. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document added that "given the synchronization of four members of the Board of Trustees of the same date, the network link dates decides to exempt from the five members of the network of Trustees with the preservation of their rights guaranteed by the law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document identified the five members of the Board of Trustees are both "Abbas Jabbar Yasiri as Abdul-Hamid Hamoudi Faizullah Mullah Ibrahim and Mohamed Abdul-Jabbar carp and comprehensive Hamdallah Prime."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that a member of the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network Mujahid Abu Hail revealed's / balances News /, earlier, the suspension of its membership in the meetings of the Board of Trustees for the submission of Mohammed Abdul Jabbar carp resigned from his post, noting that the carp is still director of network media and argue the illegality 4 of Trustees Alhbkh.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:23 pm