Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The leaders of the seven countries: We seek to provide more than $ 3.6 billion as part of helping Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The leaders of the seven countries: We seek to provide more than $ 3.6 billion as part of helping Ir Empty The leaders of the seven countries: We seek to provide more than $ 3.6 billion as part of helping Ir

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2016, 2:45 am

[ltr]The leaders of the seven countries: We seek to provide more than $ 3.6 billion as part of helping Iraq[/ltr]

Since 27.05.2016 at 13:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leaders of the seven countries announced on Friday for their efforts to provide more than $ 3.6 billion as part of helping Iraq, stressing Turamanm the territorial integrity of Iraq, while praised the security forces during the battle of Fallujah.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leaders of the seven major countries, said in a statement to them I followed / balances News /, that "the leaders of the seven countries are committed to the territorial integrity of Iraq, and praising the Iraqi security forces and the continued support of the unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq and the Iraqi people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]They stressed in their statement that they are "trying to provide more than $ 3.6 billion in part to help Iraq," while praised the "efforts of the Iraqi forces in their fight against Daash."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the leaders of the seven countries, "the international community to support the Iraqi government to achieve stability in the areas that have been liberated from the Daash", warning of the "threat of extremism and terrorist attacks around the world, especially in the soft public places", calling for "urgent efforts collectively and coordinated to combat this menace ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]They pointed to "work together to prevent the flow of foreign fighters and terrorists materials related to terrorism and equipment and emphasized Alatzamna combating the financing of terrorism" .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:57 pm