Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

KEY ITEM TO OBTAIN WHEN YOU EXCHANGE YOUR DINARS

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I received this from a friend who holds dinar - please read and put with your info regarding exchanging the dinar for dollars after the revalue

Just a quick update regarding the Dinar. I've had a Business Colleague share the following information with me. I also contacted another trusted friend who also concurs with this information when you do cash in your DInar. I believe the form is CALLED a CCC Form.
Suggestion for when you exchange your dinar:
Request 20 copies of a “Clean and Clear Certificate” at the time of your exchange. This certificate states that the funds resulting from your exchange are clean and clear of all criminal activities.
The reason for having as many as 20 copies is that every time you open a new bank account or want to use a large amount of money for a transaction using funds resulting from your dinar exchange, you’ll want to include a “clean and clear certificate” with your paperwork to open the account, or to execute your transaction. At any time you may be asked to prove where your funds came from and whether they are clear of criminal activity. These certificates prove that the bank certifies your funds are clean and clear.
The bank or party in question will want an original each time; therefore, you’ll want to have plenty of copies so you don’t run out of them–you can’t go back later and get them– they will only be issued at the time of the exchange.
The bank where you exchange may provide you with 3 copies and may therefore charge extra for any additional copies you request. If you are planning to exchange with a currency trader rather than a bank, ask in advance whether they will issue a “clean and clear certificate.” If not, you may want to choose another place to exchange.
I read about this a year ago and it is in my notes to ask for this.
It's called the CCC document. Later when bank wires are sent at your request, the receiving bank needs to know whether the funds might be of criminal origin – from drug sales, or money laundering. Therefore the bank sending the wire may ask for your source of funds and the CCC. It lends some authority to the transaction that all is good.
But since anyone could copy them, you would have to get your banker where you are parking the source funds to not only provide 20 copies, but also SIGN THEM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original Page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Clean and Clear Certificate Example" - WSOMN AdminBill
4/23/2016 08:44:00 PM Bank Info, WSOMN

WSOMN

EXAMPLE CLEAN AND CLEAR CERTIFICATE (FOR INFORMATION ONLY)

Posted by AdminBill

download link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(On Banks Letterhead)
Certificate of Deposit

Certificate Number:
Date of Issue:
Maturity Date:
Principal Amount:
Depositor Name:
Place of Issue:
Value at Maturity:

This Certificate of Deposit in the amount of (XXX Million Euros) (€ XXX,000,000.00) is issued by (Bank Name and address)

This Certificate of Deposit certifies that there has been deposited in this bank the above stated principal. We certify that at the time of issuance, this Certificate of Deposit is free of any liens or encumbrances and the cash funds represented by this deposit are good, clean, clear and not of criminal origin.

This Certificate of Deposit does not allow for any corrections.

Upon maturity of this Certificate of Deposit (Bank Name) promises to pay the holder the total amount of this Certificate of Deposit with no protest or notice, against the presentation of this Certificate of Deposit, without delay, free of any deduction or compensation, charges, costs or withholdings of any current or future nature emerging or imposed by the (Bank’’s country) Government, properly endorsed at the counter of (Bank Name and address). This Certificate of Deposit is subject to the laws forthcoming from the competent authorities of (Bank’s country) and is governed by the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, international Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France, publication 500-600, latest revision.

This Certificate of Deposit is issued with full bank responsibility and is an operative unconditional, irrevocable, fully confirmed and recorded negotiable instrument and is transferable, assignable and callable and may be verified on a bank-to-bank basis.

Verifiable through (Bank Name and address)

For and on behalf of
(Bank Name and address)

(Bank’s Seal)
(Officer’s Name and position)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: KEY ITEM TO OBTAIN WHEN YOU EXCHANGE YOUR DINARS

Post by fonz1951 on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 8:03 pm

i believe p.t. barnums words were; there's a sucker born every minute. lol.
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol no appointments required!
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 11:22 pm

Amywhere where there is a foreign currency desk! Bank preferred option!
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 5:43 am

Using your bank allows you to quickly deposit the money if it is a larger amount than you're comfortable holding.

Simple process

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Follow this link for Free Cryptocurrency [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not sure if it will be worth much or not, but its free...
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 2:25 pm

I called Chase Bank here in Spokane re the infamous letter. Chase knows about the letter and will issue one if needed, but they normally only issue it if one deposits money and is buying a house. They said that it is used to trace the funds. So, according to Chase it is not fraud just not used very often.

Diamond
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by Diamond on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:18 pm

thanks lobo appreciate ya callin an checkin
ron-man
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by ron-man on Thu 15 Feb 2018, 11:17 am

Thank you all so very much for helping us slow folk. GOD BLESS US ALL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 25 May 2018, 11:35 am