Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Passenger company plans to reorganize its divisions to overcome the "loss"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Passenger company plans to reorganize its divisions to overcome the "loss" Empty Passenger company plans to reorganize its divisions to overcome the "loss"

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

General Company for travelers and delegations of the Ministry of Transport confirmed its intention to reorganize its divisions and entering a genuine partnership with the private sector to get rid of its loss, indicating that it intends to restart the system keep track ofvehicles that you own. 
    The director general of the company, Abdullah and coffee, in an interview to the (long - Presse) " Thecompany intends to get rid of the current loss of pursuing several steps including reorganizing the work of its departments and to develop a new business plan that would promote the betterment , " noting that " thecompany has a large fleet of external transfer and internal 650 bus can be used by about a better and more rewarding collaboration with the private sector your being more flexible, unlike public counterpart adherence to a lot of controls and regulations. " 
    He added to coffee, that" the company is moving towards investment and co-operation with the private sector , "noting that" the company will contribute to the transfer of pilgrims to the Holy Land current general in 2016 , "pointing out that " the company also intends to take advantage of its fleet of buses Mercedes-deck about the best." 
    He said the Director - General, that " the company is also trying to restart the tracking system owned to monitor buses movement." 
    the government has allocated to the company in the past 2015.140 billion dinars for the implementation of anumber of projects in the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala, Najaf, Maysan, Muthanna , Dhi Qar, Diwaniyah, andcriticized some government departments because of obstacles placed in front of the allocation of land for thepositions they intend to implement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:26 pm