Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advocacy: Fund loan requires efficient management and banking Abadi acted in the interests of the co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advocacy: Fund loan requires efficient management and banking Abadi acted in the interests of the co Empty Advocacy: Fund loan requires efficient management and banking Abadi acted in the interests of the co

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:20 am

[ltr]Advocacy: Fund loan requires efficient management and banking Abadi acted in the interests of the country[/ltr]

Since 22.06.2016 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the call parliamentary bloc, on Wednesday, that the IMF loan requires efficient management of a bank, adding that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi act in the interest of the country to choose those management.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Jassim al-Bayati, L / balance News /, said that "al-Abadi has broad powers in the Constitution, including the development of the central strategy, as well as a federal state plan."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Bayati, said: "The IMF loan requires efficient management of a bank," stressing that "the Prime Minister acted in accordance with the interests of the country chose a new administration for the banks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the MP for the invitation, that "change them was a step in the right direction, and that change the validity of bank managers Abadi as well."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And issued a Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday (June 7, 2016), it is Dioanaa to appoint new directors to six banks, the purpose behind it is to revitalize the sector and implementation of the bank loans to launch projects best formula.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and international partners have agreed, in the May 19, 2016, to give Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion at an interest rate of 1.5% .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:06 am