Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League confirms the importance of the restoration of Iraq and support its position in the face

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League confirms the importance of the restoration of Iraq and support its position in the face  Empty Arab League confirms the importance of the restoration of Iraq and support its position in the face

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 5:32 am

[size=37]Arab League confirms the importance of the restoration of Iraq and support its position in the face of terrorism[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    The Secretary-General of the Arab League Nabil Elaraby, on Monday, the importance of the restoration of Iraq's Arab stature and skip all of the risks and obstacles faced by the frontline fight against terrorism, while stressing the need for concerted Arab efforts to Arab national security and the formation of the joint Arab force approved by the Sharm summit maintenance Sheikh.
    This came during his farewell today to the Arab League, Iraq's ambassador and permanent delegate to the League Zia Dabbas mark the end of his duties in Cairo ceremony.
    Arab and stressed that "Iraq is the most important countries in the Arab world, pointing at the same time to a telephone conversation between him and Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari morning taking the overall situation on the Iraqi arena and the challenges they face."
    He said that the Arab state of Iraq regain its position every day, despite its exposure to many risks since the US invasion in 2003, stressing the importance of Arab support for Iraq to face the current challenges.
    He stressed the Arab at the same time the importance of the Arab collective action for the maintenance of national security, noting in this context the decision of the Arab foreign ministers on September 7 September 2014 to deal according to a comprehensive Arab strategy to combat terrorism and organizations politically and ideologically, economically and Thagavia.anthy 5 terror
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:40 am