Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq received a new meal of fighter jets, "Hunter Night"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq received a new meal of fighter jets, "Hunter Night" Empty Iraq received a new meal of fighter jets, "Hunter Night"

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq received a new meal of fighter jets, "Hunter Night"

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Received military aviation, a new batch of helicopters mi28 (hunter night) dual leadership, while the Aviation Command confirmed that the fighter is a "great addition" to the Air Force of Iraq in supporting ground forces and destroy terrorist sites and wheeled armored bombs. 
    The hunter night, Russian helicopter can fly in all - weather during the night as well, and is designed to destroy armor and provide support for pedestrians around better than the previous one mile mi -24. And it is led by a crew of two pilots, and is due to call on their ability to night fighting. 
    She said the leadership of the Iraqi Army aviation, said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "Iraq received a new batch of helicopters mi28 hunter night of dual leadership, within the contract with the Russian Federation ", noting that this" advanced aircraft has the capacity of high maneuver and accuracy in hitting targets elected, because of its weapons, rockets and cannon in front of me prompt, make them comparable to its counterpart Apache helicopter specifications. " I promised the leadership of the army aviation, that this "aircraft pose a great addition to the weapon of the Iraqi air in supporting ground troops in various cutters operations, through the destruction of terrorist websites, wheels armored bomb" without a statement thenumber of aircraft received. 
    Russia has announced (19th April 2016), willingness Send 20 helicopter (helicopter) new model (May - 28) (known as hunter night) to Iraq. It is 
    noteworthy that Iraq and Russia signed a military contract package, exceed four billion dollars worth, during the visit of former Prime Minister, Nouri al - Maliki , to Moscow in 2012.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:29 pm