Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emotions grace warns of response to the demands of amnesty for al-Hashimi al-Issawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emotions grace warns of response to the demands of amnesty for al-Hashimi al-Issawi Empty Emotions grace warns of response to the demands of amnesty for al-Hashimi al-Issawi

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:42 am

Emotions grace warns of response to the demands of amnesty for al-Hashimi al-Issawi

07/01/2016

Independent) .. MP for reform emotions grace of the government and the National Alliance Front, warned of a response to the demands of the coalition forces, and it called (Party of Islamic non) amnesty for criminals Tareq al-Hashemi, Rafie al-Issawi and the rest of the killers, indicating that in the event of an amnesty for them will be that. " and a disgrace to the National Alliance "(as she put it).
    The blessing: "The MP for the National Forces Alliance and a member of its delegation negotiating Khaled Mafraji said that the alliance demanded through his paper negotiating the National Alliance, the approval of the amnesty law and amnesty for former Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and former Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi and the release of the defense minister in the former regime Sultan Hashem ", adding:" We Anstgrb to issue such claims by people who were dancing on the blood of our martyrs, and these same people who were supervisors on the squares "humiliation" (according to her). "
    It continued: "It's evident now revealed their true coalition forces than, year Valafo demanded by them is not a general amnesty for prisoners, but Hashemi and al-Issawi and Minister of the former regime's defense Sultan Hashem, any of this block? Not ashamed and shy about demanding the release of terrorists and sentenced to death? Is this how you go in vain and the blood of innocent people walking around freely killer? ".
    She blessing: "Woe to the government if it agreed on the negotiating paper of the party Almtoslm," stating: "The emancipation of the mind is more important than liberation of Fallujah." (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:02 pm