Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National calls for amending the law (St. Lego) to ensure the formation of strong loc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National calls for amending the law (St. Lego) to ensure the formation of strong loc Empty Deputy for the National calls for amending the law (St. Lego) to ensure the formation of strong loc

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:28 am

[size=30]Deputy for the National calls for amending the law (St. Lego) to ensure the formation of strong local governments[/size]
    20/07/2016 10:44 | Number of Views: 75
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
     National Alliance MP Ali Grkan Delphi called for modifying the law of the provinces is a regular province and the provincial elections law before the elections of 2017.
    The Delphi said in a statement "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it need to amend the law of the provinces to reduce the number of members of the provincial councils because the current law has produced provincial councils is harmonious and Off to work Doairath in the provinces and local governments are weak unable to provide the service to the citizen. "

He pointed out the importance of amending the provincial elections law (Law St Lego) which was applied in theprovincial elections of 2013 that produced small clumps disrupted the formation of local governments to private narrow interests , stressing the need to modify it to ensure the formation of solid boards can local governments strong secrete provide services to citizens . the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:15 pm