Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Committee today began an investigation with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Committee today began an investigation with  Empty Parliamentary Integrity Committee today began an investigation with

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:37 am

Parliamentary Integrity Committee today began an investigation with Jubouri Fatlawi Nassif

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It began to Parliamentary Integrity Commission for the second day in a row with its investigation of Representatives and the figures cited in the charges and the defense minister Khaled Alabbdi in the questioning session in the parliament.
    Committee member Haider Alfoada said Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, attended on Thursday and on a voluntary basis to the hearing as well as the presence of both Naiptin Hanan al and high Nassif, noting that the MPs had answered all the questions directed to them officially by the Commission.
    He Alfoada that next week will be invited for questioning and investigation with Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi and some important figures to determine more accurately all the details and merits of the matter, noting that the committee stands at the same distance from all political blocs.
    He said a committee member said his committee continues to work continuously and without interruption in order to get the job done as quickly as possible and uncovering the facts so that public opinion found.
    The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi may face the Integrity Commission to investigate the allegations raised in the questioning of the Minister of Defence session in the House of Representatives on the corrupted files affected a number of MPs and the Speaker of Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:54 am