Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri confirms the importance of the role of the tribes in the embodiment of the spirit of brother

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri confirms the importance of the role of the tribes in the embodiment of the spirit of brother Empty Jubouri confirms the importance of the role of the tribes in the embodiment of the spirit of brother

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:51 am

[ltr]Jubouri confirms the importance of the role of the tribes in the embodiment of the spirit of brotherhood among the community[/ltr]

Since 08.09.2016 at 09:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the importance of the role of tribes in building bridges of brotherhood between all segments of Iraqi society by overcoming the difficulties and challenges they face every day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement issued by al-Jubouri, the Office received / balances News / copy of it, "al-Jubouri, received in his office, on Monday night, a number of the elders of the tribe of slaves and the representatives of the people of Adhamiya district in Baghdad, adding that" the parliament speaker stressed the creation of the spirit of coexistence and bridging differences ordered It requires tribal and community-based effort by solving problems away from the shipping side of sectarian strife. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "al-Jubouri said that the residents take their role in the areas of real control security and stability in their regions, as well as to discuss the service and administrative problems of the Adhamiya district."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called al-Jubouri, according to the statement, the executive bodies to "provide all the necessary supplies for the displaced in the region since their return to their areas," stressing the need to "provide the necessary support to the displaced people of Hawija, exposed to the brutality of the terrorist gangs Daash" .anthy 29/40 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:07 am