Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: the government failed to provide electricity .. and the privatization of ene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: the government failed to provide electricity .. and the privatization of ene Empty Economic parliamentary: the government failed to provide electricity .. and the privatization of ene

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Aug 2016, 5:39 am

[size=30]Economic parliamentary: the government failed to provide electricity .. and the privatization of energy is the only solution[/size]
    15/08/2016 11:24 | Number of Views: 200
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    A member of the Economic Committee MP Amer Al-Fayez, said the asylum for the Oil and Energy Committee to circulate a draft privatization of power distribution stations in the whole of Iraq by the summer of next year, is the best solution to the problems of power outages.
    Fayez said in a statement that "the government has failed miserably for 13 years and spent large sums of money and are still unable to provide power normally Iraq and remains to this day suffers from blackouts, stressing that" the efforts of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary circulated a draft privatization of power distribution stations in the pan Iraq by the summer of next year's season is the best solution to the problems of power outages and the rest of the Iraqi citizen. "
    "The privatization of power distribution stations, the project is the assignment of the electricity sector to the private sector and are in this case pay the money in exchange for the provision of power by the citizen and be a programmer payment and continue to power away from the atmosphere of pollution generators."
    It is said that the oil and energy parliamentary announced on Sunday, as government efforts to circulate a draft privatization of power distribution stations in the whole of Iraq by the summer of next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 am