Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hit announce the return of 40% of their hosts displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hit announce the return of 40% of their hosts displaced Empty Hit announce the return of 40% of their hosts displaced

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hit announce the return of 40% of their hosts displaced

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Announced the district council of Hit in Anbar province, Sunday, return 40% of displaced families to their areas liberated in the district of Hit 70km west of Ramadi. 
    He pointed out that the regulation control ofthe Heat Island and busy parents examinations of their children in other areas prevented the return of the college. 
    Managed the joint forces of impose its control on the entire spend 05/29/2016 Hit and expel elements Daash them. The Hit latest triumph of Iraqi troops fighting Daash. The 
    city is located on the highway linking Daash fighters in Iraq forces group in Syria and was the last big gray cities controlled by Daash by the Syrian border. 
    Said Mohammad al - Hiti, Chairman of the Board eliminate the Heat in an interview (range Press), said that "spend west of Ramadi Heat saw the return of 40% of displaced families to their areas liberated from Daash terrorist gangs , " noting that "this percentage of the census white population , which numbered 70 thousand people , according to the latest statistics have been implemented over the past years . " . 
    Hiti said that " a large number of displaced families is gradually returning to the areas liberated in Hit," but he also said , "but there are families displaced are no longer so far for fear of the Heat Island , which is still under the control of the organization Daash terrorist." 
    He said local official said that "hundreds of families displaced in Baghdad and the southern governorates and the Kurdistan region from the people of the Heat did not return to their areas liberated because of concern their sons students who participate in the final examinations and the second round of all academic levels. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:42 pm