Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The sixth installment of "material compensation" to the victims of terrorism in Baghdad, distributio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The sixth installment of "material compensation" to the victims of terrorism in Baghdad, distributio Empty The sixth installment of "material compensation" to the victims of terrorism in Baghdad, distributio

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]The sixth installment of "material compensation" to the victims of terrorism in Baghdad, distribution[/ltr]

Since 16/08/2016 20:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Deal governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi, Tuesday, material compensation for the victims of the terrorist attacks in the capital, which is the sixth installment of the affected people.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the governor's office received / balances News / copy of it, "The governor of Baghdad, Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi distributed a new batch of the amounts of financial compensation to the persons entitled to the property damage," noting that it "included a number of citizens were handed over instruments of those amounts is an official in the office of the province." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, it was "the sixth installment of the financial compensation to those affected by the terrorist attacks are considered as instructed by the Central Commission for compensation for those affected," pointing out that "the amount of instruments have been mixed."[/ltr]

[ltr]He noted that "compensation is limited to physical damage Kaldor, real estate, apartments, shops and cars," explaining that "compensatory committees in Baghdad province has completed the largest number of compensatory files to the victims of the terrorist operations of the martyrs and the wounded as well as our keen interest in this file is important and which guarantees the rights of those affected by these operations criminal ".anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:41 am