Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayad is expected to cancel the oil licensing rounds contracts soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayad is expected to cancel the oil licensing rounds contracts soon Empty Fayad is expected to cancel the oil licensing rounds contracts soon

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2016, 5:31 am

Fayad is expected to cancel the oil licensing rounds contracts soon

Independent) .. predicted a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Ali Faisal al-Fayad, to witness the next phase of oil licensing rounds cancel contracts for the bad influence on the Iraqi economy.
    He Alvedha "We have confirmed the data and previous statements that the licensing rounds constitute a large obstacle to the country's budget as it cost the state budget millions of dollars a year not to mention that the oil licensing rounds that took place in 2006 and beyond contracts were not under the law because the oil and gas law was not lawmakers It did not begin yet. "
    He noted that those contracts "came certain Kajthadat" adding that the new management of the ministry, represented by the Minister Jabbar Laibi announced its intention to reconsider and review the oil licensing rounds with international companies.
    He added that "this means that we are who we are bugs from the beginning, but the concerned authorities did not react to that with what we put forward, we believe that the winds of cancellation Stasv oil licensing rounds in the next days." (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:46 pm